Sunday, July 12, 2009

My new life as a mom...

Trying to lock my apartment with my car remote.

Overcoming my pet peeve of drinking tea that has gotten cold.

Walking around my house Lady Godiva style (minus the horse).

Curling up at the right bottom corner of the bed to sleep so that I don't disturb the twin giants (one big and handsome, one small and cute) sprawled across the top section of the bed.

Trying to remember what the inside of a gym looks like.

Singing, driving, shushing, looking in the review mirror and searching for a soother in the diaper bag all at once, all without going off the road.

Learning to like the warm glow of streetlights that you can see by at midnight, 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, etc.

Counting the hours till little Miss naps.

Counting the minutes until I can leave work to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment