Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tegan's photos

Sorry I've been a little incommunicado lately...

I meant to post these earlier.

The story is that an incredibly talented photographer, who happens to be one of my closest, dearest and oldest friends (due to our 22+ years of friendship, not her age... though she does hit the big 3-0 this year just over a month before I do! What a geezer ;-) Tegan, somehow convinced me to wrap myself in a sheet and some mesh fabric (from B & my wedding no less!), then stand out on Willows beach (Victoria, Canada) in FEBRUARY! The results, as you can see, are some stunningly beautiful photos that she managed to take of me and the belly (in between the shivering)... (ok, the first one is in her living room, when we were still sane)


p.s. you can check out some of her other work at her blog, in my friend's blog list on the right of this page.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the plug there, jen! haha. so glad you are enjoying these pics and they are making their rounds :)
    now i am getting SO excited to come down and shoot the little one when she finally arrives!
    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hurry up and buy your ticket down here!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic photos. You'd never know you were out on a beach in February. Brave girl!

    ReplyDelete